Gruyères Excursion discover the medieval town
Visit of the cheese demonstration and chocolate factories
Problem or question? → firstname.lastname@example.org
Why don't we have instant online ordering?
Phil Transfer is a small company that values human contact. This is why someone will analyse your request and answer you in complete confidence.
Let your private chauffeur drive you through the beautiful countryside of western Switzerland to the charming medieval town of Gruyères.
Visit the castle, walk through the pedestrian streets of the town and taste some local specialities. As an option, make a detour to the Tibet Museum and the museum of HR Giger known for his works in the film “Alien”. Visit the Maison du Gruyère and learn how the famous cheese is made. Visit the Maison Cailler and learn all about the making of chocolate followed by a delicious tasting.
- Private transfer from your place of residence
- Discover the medieval town of Gruyères, visit the castle
- Visit of the Tibet Museum (optional)
- The museum of HR Giger, Oscar for best visual effects in the film “Alien” (optional)
- Taste the flavours of the cheese and chocolate factory
- All tour tickets are included
- Family or small group for a personalized experience
- All entrance tickets for the visits
- Driver and private transport
Excluded or at your expense
- Meals / drinks
- From your place of residence
- Departure time: depending on location 08:30 , 09:30
- Arrival in Gruyères, visit of the castle and the town
- In options, visit of the Tibetan Museum and / or the Giger Museum.
- Lunch break
- Transfer and visit of the “Maison du Gruyère”
- Transport to the “Maison Cailler”, visit and tasting
- Return by private transport to the place of departure
- You will receive confirmation, depending on availability, within 24 hours.
- This excursion is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- The museums of Tibet and HR Giger are optional.
- Special guide for the visit of Gruyères (several languages available) in option
- The excursion takes place in all weathers and all year round.
- The tour is done with a minimum of 2 people and a group of 7 people maximum.
- You can cancel free of charge, 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
You can choose how to pay for your excursion.
- By debit/credit card, at the time of booking. Upon receipt of the confirmation email, you will receive a link to make the payment.
- Pay 2 days before departure. You will receive an email with the link to make your payment.
- Pay the same day directly to the guide by card or cash.
Ch. de l’Aubépine 28
1196 Gland – Switzerland