Full day tour with visit of the Chillon castle, excursion to the world of Charlie Chaplin, Montreux and the Lavaux vineyard.
Problem or question? → firstname.lastname@example.org
Why don't we have instant online ordering?
Phil Transfer is a small company that favours human contact. This is why someone will analyse your request and answer you in complete confidence.
One day visit with your private driver. Admire the beautiful scenery along the lake as you pass through the unique vineyard of Lavaux, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Live an unforgettable experience in the World of Charlie Chaplin. The Manoir de Ban has been transformed into a place dedicated to its history. You will discover the Studio, the manor and the park. Optionally, visit the Olympic Museum of Lausanne.
Walk along the lake in Montreux, a city known worldwide for its jazz festival. Make a detour to see the studio where Freddie Mercury and his band Queen recorded several albums and finally visit the famous Chillon Castle.
- A vehicle and its driver for the duration of the excursion
- Discovery of the Olympic Museum in Lausanne (optional)
- Passing through the vineyards of the Lavaux admire the lake and the mountains
- Charlie Chaplin’s World is a unique experience for young and old.
- Lunch break
- In Montreux, make a stop at the Queen’ experience studio (optional).
- Visit Chillon Castle, the most visited castle in Switzerland
- Family or small group for a personalized experience
- All event tickets
- Private transport with driver
Excluded or at your expense
- Meals / Drinks
- Place of departure: Geneva, Lausanne or to be agreed upon
- Departure time : 08:30 (Geneva), 09:30 (Lausanne)
- Visit to the Olympic Museum (optional)
- Passage through the vineyards and typical villages of Lavaux
- Arrival at Chaplin’ World
- Lunch break
- Walking in Montreux
- Visit Chillon Castle
- Return to the place of departure
- You will receive a confirmation email, depending on availability, within 24 hours.
- This excursion is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- The excursion is pleasant in good weather but it can take place in all weathers.
- The excursion is for a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 7 people.
- You can cancel free of charge, 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
You can choose how to pay for your excursion.
- By debit / credit card, at the time of booking. Upon receipt of the confirmation email, you will receive a link to make the payment.
- Pay 2 days before departure. You will receive an email with the link to make your payment.
- Pay the same day directly to the driver by card or cash.
Ch. de l’Aubépine 28
1196 Gland – Switzerland