Guided Neuchâtel Excursion
Hiking from Chaumont and visit of the city
Problem or question? → firstname.lastname@example.org
Why don't we have instant online ordering?
Phil Transfer is a small company that values human contact. This is why someone will analyse your request and answer you in complete confidence.
Accompanied by your guide, you will discover the city of Neuchâtel, its history, its main monuments, its streets and the largest pedestrian zone in Switzerland. You will start your day by taking the funicular that will bring you to the top of the mountain overlooking the city. Then from the watchtower you can appreciate the view of the 3 lakes and the Alps. From there, a hike in the forest along paths without great difficulty will take you down to the city of Neuchâtel where a break will be welcome to eat your picnic or have a lunch in one of the many restaurants in the city. Finally, the rest of the day will be devoted to discovering the city of Neuchâtel, its castle, its collegiate church, its streets and fountains, a walk by the lake and a tour of the red church.
- The guide will assist you during the whole excursion (French, English, Spanish).
- Take the funicular up to Chaumont and admire the view.
- Hiking in the forest, easy downhill to Neuchâtel (1h30 to 2h00)
- Take your lunch or eat at a restaurant
- All bus tickets, funicular and visits are included.
- City tour in small groups for a personalized experience
- All transport and entrance tickets
- Private guide
Excluded or at your expense
- Food / picnic / drinks
- Transport by minibus or car from your residence to Neuchâtel and back
- Departure point: Neuchâtel train station
- Departure time: 09:30
- Stop in Chaumont, view of lakes and mountains
- Hiking through the “Sentier du Temps” (1 meter corresponds to 1 million years)
- Lunch break
- Visit of the city of Neuchâtel
- Back to the place of departure: ~16:30
Option: pick-up at your residence with our vehicle (price and schedule depending on the distance to be covered)
- You will receive confirmation, depending on availability, within 24 hours.
- This excursion is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Hiking in the forest is easy and downhill. It can be done with good shoes. However, it is recommended to have hiking shoes.
- The excursion is pleasant in good weather. It will be maintained if the weather is uncertain. In case of heavy rain, the hike will be cancelled and rescheduled or refunded.
- The trip is made with a minimum of 2 people and a group of 10 people maximum (7 if transfer with minibus).
- You can cancel free of charge, 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
- We will be able to cancel the excursion in case of bad weather.
In both cases, you will be refunded in full.
You can choose how to pay for your excursion.
- By debit/credit card, at the time of booking. Upon receipt of the confirmation email, you will receive a link to make the payment.
- Pay 2 days before departure. You will receive an email with the link to make your payment.
- Pay the same day directly to the guide by card or cash.
Ch. de l’Aubépine 28
1196 Gland – Switzerland